What is Ultrasonic Cavitation?
· Ultrasonic (ul·tra·son·ic ) adj. Relating to acoustic frequencies above the range audible to the human ear, or above approximately 20,000 hertz.
· Cavitation (cav·i·ta·tion) n. The sudden formation and collapse of low-pressure bubbles in liquids by means of mechanical forces.
· Ultrasonic cavitation uses sound wave energy at 40kHz to form low pressure bubbles within the adipocyte layer (fat cells). This creates a positive pressure within the tissues causing the fat cells to rupture, or driving the fat cell contents into the lymphatic system.
How Does Ultrasonic Cavitation Fat Reduction Work?
This technology works by transmission of ultra-high frequency (40 kHz) sound wave energy into the sub-dermal tissues. This targets the area immediately beneath the treatment head to a consistent depth of 8-10mm.
This energy impacts the adipocytes, forming low pressure bubbles between the cells, weakening cell cohesion and rupturing the cell membranes.
The sound wave form then pulverises the fat cells, driving out the fat cell contents into the interstitial space, where lymphatic drainage removes them to be used in normal metabolic processes.
Ultrasonic Cavitation is especially effective at breaking down stubborn or hard fat deposits, whilst also promoting a re-organisation of the fat cell structures to deliver smoother and softer feeling skin.
Used to Deliver Inch Loss by:
• Sculpting and smoothing stubborn areas of fat
• Reducing circumferential measurements over course of 8 - 12 treatments